Customize & buy the Tasty Cookbook here: http://bzfd.it/2fpfeu5
Here is what you’ll need!
Southwest Chicken Pasta Bake
4½ cups cooked fusilli pasta (8 ounces raw)
8 ounces corn, drained
8 ounces black beans, drained & rinsed
2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
16 ounces alfredo sauce
1 tablespoon taco seasoning
1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F/180˚C.
2. Cook 8 ounces of fusilli pasta according to box directions. (This will execute approximately 4½ cups of cooked pasta.)
3. In a large bowl, mix together cooked pasta, corn, black beans, cooked chicken, alfredo sauce, and taco seasoning.
4. Pour into a 9×13-inch baking pan and spread evenly around the pan.
5. Sprinkle Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese over the top and cover with foil.
6. Bake for 35 minutes, uncovering after 20 minutes to allow the cheese to brown.
7. Garnish with cilantro.
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Cock Of The Walk
Licensed via Audio Network
Made by BFMP www.buzzfeed.com/videoteam.